A SPEECH BY THE DEPUTY LEADER OF THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA.
AFTER READING THIS SPEECH, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY GEN BURATAI IS BUSY TELLING NIGERIANS THAT NIGERIA ARMY CAN NEVER ALLOW BIAFRA RESTORATION. SOMETHING GOOD IS REALLY HAPPENING.
READ THE SPEECH AS IT WAS COPIED BY IGWE DONALD FROM RADIO BIAFRA LONDON LIVE BROADCAST OF 4-8-2018.
I want to use this opportunity in a very symbolic fashion, in a very special manner to appreciate all IPOB family members in Biafraland, those who are on evangelism. Our evangelism teams, they are doing marvelously well. Individual IPOB members who are disseminating this gospel of restoration and redemption with respect to the upcoming referendum.
Those who are in different places and in different places in Biafraland, we are not going to mention names here, you know yourselves and even our people are seeing them. The works they are doing speak for themselves and we must give them every necessary support and backing.
Our people have clean hands, that is why they are courageously doing what they are doing. They don't have guns, they don't have weapons but they are able to confront courageously those who have all the arsenals, all the weapons of warfare in the zoo called Nigeria terrorising innocent people. If we can courageously challenge you with all your weapons of warfare, what will happen to you when we are all armed as well either proportionately or disproportionately and come against you?
The Most High God is in charge of this project. It is divine and heaven and Earth are bearing us witness. AND MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT THIS, BIAFRA IS CLOSER THAN YOU CAN THINK OF.
And all of you who are on the ground doing what is extraordinary will indeed never be forgotten. Because of what you are doing, we are where we are today. Because of what you are doing, the world is talking about Biafra.
We will not forget principal officers, members of Directorate of states led by our indefatigable, courageous Mazi Chika Edoziem. You individual hardcore dedicated Biafrans all over the world, our brothers in diaspora, our sisters in diaspora, our fathers, our mothers, our veterans in the diaspora, we salute your courage but we are also calling you to remember that this journey have just started and we are having more than ever before enormous challenges.
We have gone 90% of this journey. The remaining 10% is the most trickiest, the most complex, the most convoluted, but with every amount of dedication, tenacity, simple maintenance of focus and simple application of ourselves to this audacious restoration of Biafra, remaining ideologically consistent, together in unity, Biafra shall be restored.
For our brothers and sisters who are still undergoing different degree of pains and difficulties, simply appreciate the fact that without us passing through these experiences Biafra will not come. You are our living heroes.
Whatever experiences you have passed through, nobody in this struggle that have not passed through experiences but experiences vary and they have come with some degree of difficulties and discomforts. We must console ourselves in the sanctity of fact that Biafra shall be restored in no time for the zoo is imploding.
Mazi Uche Mefor, Deputy Leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra.
4th August 2018.