Nwaokolo Nwaokolo Ifeanyi
Has this to say about Nnamdi Kanu Being a coward.
"How do you define a coward?
1)this guy Nnamdi KANU can't be written off or handled with a kids glove eg
1) this is a guy that retired two chief federal judges while in detention,
2) walk straight to the third one # Mrs Nyako and said to her eye ball to eye ball
"you are not educated enough to jail me".
3) This same guy before chief judges of the federation called Buhari the President of Nigeria "Idiot" further ask the Judges to go and tell Buhari that he said so.
4) This same guy was charged for nineteen court charges against him yet survived them all
5) the same guy challenged the best brain in Nigeria for a debate even called on Wole Soyinka and the present Judges right inside the federal high court.
6) This same guy asked the Judges about who prosecuted Buhari in 1983 when he truncated a Democratically elected president Shagari, saying that it was Buhari that committed treasonable felony.
7) This same guy right inside federal high court of Nigeria, looked at the Judges and said to them" --- "look at them, illiterates, Animals. Granted bail with outrageous bail conditions" and
8) he fearlessly disobeyed all the bail conditions.
9) He broke the millinery intelligence of federal republic of Nigeria, walked between armoured tanks and went away unharmed.
10 ) British government started talking about his whereabout, France, America, turkey etc started asking questions about him, Nigeria military started looking for him by launching crocodile smile everywhere but could not give account how he left and where he went to, now the guy have been sighted in Israel ooooooh,
How did he got there without his passport?
Now he is talking again and you call him a coward?
If you tell yourself the truth, if you are sincere to yourself, if you can stop deceiving yourself,
you will know that this guy is on top of the game.
He is as relevant as anything.
The way most of you see this guy is different from the way Buhari and Nigeria intelligence see him, go and ask Buhari how far!
What we need now is @peace, call this guy now and dialogue, gragra and shakara can not save Nigeria but peaceful approach."
Another commentator by name Henry Egwuonwu ChiNonso said and I quote
"Nnamdi Kanu is a Coward⟃⍖⟄
A coward they said can only speak from outside the Nigerian borders, but then he came back, looked them in the eyes and kicked off a tsunami of movement while they watched helplessly!
A coward that was taken to prison, tortured, starved, spent more than 2 years without trial, but refused to denounce his course even in the face of possible death!
A coward that missed the birth of his child while in detention just because he believed in his ideas and in your freedom. He only had to say “am done” to be set free. He still hasn’t said it till now even as he is free.
A coward that looked danger in the eyes and refused to give up, even when offered gold and silver, oil bloc and special federal awards and appointments to douse off his tsunami.
A coward that mobilized millions of people with just words and a whole nation was shaken to its foundation that they have to use all the might of their weakling soldiers after him! Soldiers that are only good when the enemy is unarmed and protesting peacefully.
A coward that has made more sacrifice for you than even your entire marginalized generation and so called leaders could do for you and themselves.
A coward that more than a battalion was sent to murder in his small village, he walked away majestically between their armoured tanks, dressed in military uniform.
A coward that still make millions scared off their pants that they are even shaking while calling him name.
A coward who roared in London, roared in Malaysia, roared in America, roared in Spain, roared in Abuja, roared across Eastern Nigeria and roard from the Holy Land......Jerusalem.
A coward who in less than 12 hours, over 60 million people downloaded an app created by his movement, just to hear him speak.
Yes Nnamdi Kanu is a Corward!
But that’s a very good coward, worthy of your attention.
I want to be such a coward.....
You might not see me talk about Biafra always... But when I see the truth.. I say it....
U too should learn to do so...."
Judge for yourself.
Biafra is your Home,
Biafra must come!!