B’Haram Leader, Shekau Has a Message for Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB in Latest Video
By Xylem Chukwubatista
7th September 2017
Hello Biafrans and Friends of Biafra. How Many of You saw The New Released Video of Boko Haram Leader Abubaka Shekau? According to the video and it’s translation from Hausa language to English, Shekau made it proactively clear to both FG, Buratai and Buhari that “Biafra” has risen! And there is absolutely nothing Buhari can do about it.
In that video, Shekau was also trying to let Biafrans know that the Nigerian army are mere tissue paper, and that we should rise up and defend ourselves from terrorist that invaded our land and territory. Below is summary of Shekau’s exact statements in the released video.
– On Sunday, September 3, it was reported that the Boko Haram leader released another video threatened Buratai the Nigerian army Chief and President Buhari.
In the newly released video, Shekau speaking in Hausa, said he was hale and hearty and the Nigerian army has been peddling lies of various atrack on Boko members and their commanders.
* Speaking on the news that some members of the Boko Haram sect including top commanders, were arrested, Abubaka Shekau said: “I don’t think anyone who understands our creed will surrender to you. I heard your claim of arresting 70 of our members, it is a lie, you even claimed you arrested five of our commanders, we didn’t send out any troop this time and we are together with our commanders.”
* Shekau also debunked the lies of the alleged jet that had accident and claimed responsibility of the recent air attacks, saying: “Even your aircrafts that recently fell, you did not report it. Buhari is seated down sick and being lied to. It wasn’t an accident; we shot them down and there is nothing you do about it.”
About the already expired 40 days ultimatum given to army to capture Shekau dead or alive, Shekau said: “You said you’ll arrest me in 40 days and today is the 40th day and I’ve celebrated Sallah peacefully, I Shekau is here.”
* Shekau talked on Biafra, Mocked Buhari and Nigerian army. He said: “You Buhari as old as you are, at 74 you think you can do something, Biafrans have risen. Buhari you have no power and you are a liar.”
* While mocking the Chief of Army Staff, Tukur Buratai, Shekau said: “Buratai I’ll repeat again, the forty days have passed so go and prepare again.
“And you Kukasheka, continue to lie; you will lie down sick the same Buhari did.”
Going through Shekau’s statement and analyzing it critically, you’ll figure out that Abubaka Shekau is trying to send a message to Nigerians and the world at large that the Man currently in Aso Rock who claims to be Muhammadu Buhari is not actually “Buhari,” as Buhari is “seated down sick and being lied to.” which implies that Muhammadu Buhari is lying down somewhere sick or probably dead and buried, and “being lied to his memory”.
The ability for one to reason properly makes us human. As for me Xylem Chukwubatista, I reason deep! Cause I have insight into the realities and mystery of life through Chukwu Okike Abiama.