French Ambassador Denys Gauer Is Dreaming, Biafra Has A BIG Future - IPOB
By IPOB Writers
15th March 2017
It should not be a shock or surprise to any Biafran about the speech made by the French Ambassador to Nigeria concerning BIAFRA struggle and restoration. It should be of great importance that Biafrans should without any doubt, and reservation understands who is killing them, who has their interest at heart as well as standing on their behalf on matters relating to international human rights as it applies to rogue countries like Nigeria.
DENYS GAUER' without shame or reservation you boldly informed Biafrans that they have no future, yes he is partially correct. Biafrans have no future in the zoo called Nigeria, but we have future outside Nigeria. This statement you made is indicative of the Imperialist and philosophical principles the so-called Western world have towards Africans in general.
SYSTEMATICALLY MR. DENYS GAUER'
- What right do you have to enforce slavery and genocide against African countries by encouraging their killing of one another? The issue of BIAFRA did not start today, and in case you are not up to date with a number of crimes committed by a government on a particular race of BIAFRANS OF (EASTERN NIGERIA), from 1914 up to March 2017. Please go back and do your research.
- As an Ambassador you should know the history of the country you are assigned. If as a human being with conscience and you watched and learned about the 1967-70 genocidal war by your host country where over 3million innocent women and children where starved to death, not including the ones shot and indiscriminately bombed at open markets, schools and makeshift hospitals, you should be extremely guarded and be able to to have a way out in event your declaration was a mistake.
- Your support for Nigeria to fight Boko Haram is within the absolute right of the French Government. If you like sell them your Mirage planes, missiles, and pan hards, we the Biafrans have no say. You blindly and foolishly support the Nigerian military that in turn feed the Boko Haram you think you are fighting the Nigerian military, in turn, gives those arms back to Boko Haram. This is not the first nor will it be the last of your failed foreign policies. You were paying the price when you went to the Iraqi war, and today you are back at it again. The same thing will happen to you in Nigeria, and it will be very very costly to your country.
- What is the correlation between Boko Haram insurgency in the Muslim North and their destined policy with the Federal Government of Nigeria to wipe off all Biafrans and take over their land as it relates to we Biafrans who are trying to avoid being exterminated by the Government you are supporting.
- You have continued to keep mute with regard to NIGERIA'S violation of all sorts of United Nations rules, even the Amnesty International report. You are supporting any British blunder even when you could have carried out respectable principles. Your covert support for a genocidist Mohammad Buhari who committed more crimes than Saddam Hussain, Idi Amin or even Milosovich of the Yugoslavia raises more questions than answers as to the genuineness of the United Nations, it's composition as well as equitable and impartial application and enforcement of it's rules.
- Your pronounced support for a genocidal and criminal gives credence to NIGERIA'S military denial of it's genocidal acts against Biafrans even with undeniable and irrefutable videos. Your support bolsters Nigeria's courage to abuse your own agency The Amnesty International because Britain and France are completely behind their atrocities. Your revelation is a blessing in disguise. Now we know why Nigeria is doing what it is doing and the powers behind it.
- For all intents and purposes, France is a conspirator with Britain to effect as quickly as possible the extermination of Biafrans because France once highly regarded when it comes to foreign policy and fundamental human rights of people during the era of President Charles Degaul have degenerated into an era of vision!ess diplomats whose ultimate goal is to plunder the resources of poorer countries for their personal benefits and not even for the French.
If your miscarriage of principles is a pay back to Nigeria for giving you part of BIAFRA as part of war loot and booty, you would have avoided taking a wrong and shortsighted course. The Biafrans have always respected and maintained good relationship with France and not withstanding your decision, we have to inform you that THE FREEDOM OF BIAFRA IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF BIAFRANS AND WE WILL GET THERE WITHOUT YOU. WE DID NOT COUNT ON YOU WHEN WE STARTED AND WILL NOT COUNT ON YOU WHEN YOU DECLARE US YOUR ENEMY.
If tiny European countries can determine their future that they can not find with Britain solely on economic principles, why not tell Scotland that you will not support them? If the same Britain you are helping can vote itself out of European economic bondage what and why did you not stop them? It is not that it even involved security issues.
DENYS GAUER', Biafra's cause is worst, it involves differences in religion, ethnicity, custom and language. These major issues have not been able to be reconciled up till today. The mistrust and killings by Northern Hausa Nigeria Government you are supporting against Biafrans meanwhile continues. Tell the world why Nigeria should be a country without safety.
DENYS GAUER' when you are aware that three countries can not be one why are you forcing them just to do that when they have nothing in common? YOU HAVE NO VALUE FOR AFRICANS THEREFORE SPLIT THEM SELL THEM ARMS TO KILL THEMSELVES BY USING THE STOOGES THAT ARE REPRESENTING YOUR INTEREST.
Edited & Published By IPOB Writers
Follow on Twitter: @ipob_writers
French Ambassador Denys Gauer shaking hands with former Vice President Atiku Abubakar
Bombshell! Buhari Is Dead, Current President Is An Impostor – BNG
The Biafra National Guard, BNG, has alleged that President Muhammadu Buhari died long ago, adding that the current president is a “product of plastic surgery.”
More>>>> The Atrocities of Nigeria Islamic Army on Christians in the South East of NigeriaThe Atrocities Committed on Defenceless Christian Civilians in Abia State, South East, Biafra Land by Nigeria Islamic Army
More>>>> Assassination Attempted of the IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu by Nigerian Army who Invaded His Home Town
Fellow Biafrans, the tragedy that befall us today Sunday 10th September 2017 is quite painful but we must all be more aware that the Nigeria government has one mission to accomplish
More>>>> Stop all the Noises! Let's be Honest to Ourselves, Biafra Referendum or Anambra Election Which One is the Most Important?
We have been given a choice between Biafra Election and Anambra Election which one is more important?
More>>>> Regarding Biafra is Not Possible, Says Orji Uzor KaluReacting to a Vanguard newspaper article which says: “Biafra is not possible, says Orji Uzor Kalu.” According to the former governor of Abia State, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu has said that the agitation for Biafra country by the Igbos cannot be made possible
More>>>> The Politics on Biafra:
The Land of the Rising SunWhy did they tag the 15th January coup 1966 an Igbo coup and yet denied the people of South-South (Niger Delta) of not being part of Eastern region or Biafra.
More>>>> IPOB commends children’s protest against secret trial of Nnamdi Kanu
The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) yesterday commended the organisers of the childrens’ rally and peaceful protest against the secret trial of its leader, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu as pronounced by Justice Binta Nyako of Federal High Court, Abuja.
More>>>> My Great Great GrandfatherMy great great grandfather I have never seen yet he is always getting in touch with me.
More>>>> Amnesty International’s
report on Biafra killingsAmnesty’s 60-page PDF format
report on IPOB/Biafra killings
Biafra Enters into
Tension in Nigeria's Seat of Power as Irish Govt Returns A 122yr-old Map Of Ancient Biafran EmpireThe Irish Ambassador to Nigeria, Sean Hoy, Saturday 11, made a presentation of three route maps of Calabar and other Niger Delta terrains in the defunct Biafra to the Director General of theme National Commission for Museums and Monuments
GUINNESS WORLD RECORD
More>>>> Comparing Singapore as a Lesson for Biafra
Don't get me wrong, Singapore is a nice country to be compared with Biafra. If one day Biafra becomes like Singapore I will be very glad indeed.
More>>>> I Will Do My Best to Help Biafra ---Pope FrancisFor the first time in history a major world leader Pope Frances greeted the Biafran protesters.
More>>>> Biafra is my countryMore>>>> Biafrans Match On
More>>>> Biafra Charter
More>>>> Biafrans Protesting
More>>>> Indigenous People of Biafra
and Radio Biafra More>>>> Biafra is not Igbo and
Igbo is not BiafraMany have been misled to believe that the defunct Republic of Biafra was another name for the Igbo ethnic group in Nigeria. This notion is totally untrue. The defunct Republic of Biafra was the name for the entire eastern region of Nigeria as at May 30, 1967, which comprised of 8 provinces namely
More>>>> Meaning of Igbo in Nigeria’s GeopoliticsDepending on where one is standing, in Nigeria, the name Igbo is a compound word that includes many ethnic groups heaped together.