My Message To Ijaws And Neighbours In South South - By Tari Nemi
I don't write this because I am happy but because I am grieved.
- Do you realise Lagos is the richest state in Nigeria if Nigeria had no oil?
- Do you realise that the alliance of Hausa Fulani with Yoruba is on the bargain of maintaining Lagos as the only port in Nigeria and our oil?
- Do you realise that Forcados Port Harcourt and Calabar ports are subdued to keep us in perpetual poverty and bondage?
- Do you know that almost all the money that goes to Lagos as a result of the international port should have been coming to us as those enriching Lagos are Igbo businessmen who are our neighbors?
- Do you know that no matter how strong and wicked an Igbo man can ever be he can never be worse than the all distant Hausa who knows nothing about our lands but enjoys it all?
- Do you know that the resource control we seek in Nigeria can be duly negotiated in Biafra and written in constitution and if we can get our resource control we don't need to rule a country to feel belonged?
- Do you know both Yoruba and Hausa Fulani hates us as much as they hate Igbo?
- Do you know that no matter how much we shoot or fight, we will never get freedom from Nigeria except we do it with a stronger force (UNITED BIAFRA)?
- Do you know we fool ourselves when we fight Igbo and insult them in public groups speaking ill of Biafra?
- Do you know that the Igbo only mistake about us is impatience to learn who we are and telling us our history without asking us?
- Do you know any differences we have with Igbo can be settled peacefully when we sit on a round table?
My brothers, I urge you to shun division and accept unity with Igbo Biafra as this may be the only opportunity we will have to break this British bondage they called Nigeria.