Nothing Like Resource Control Without Biafra Freedom, Osibanjo Is Deceiving Himself
By Kings Jv Chibuzor
For Family Writers
14th March 2017
Although it's not a new thing to us that the past and present Nigerian government has been implementing different deceitful tactics in imposing (Divide And Rule) amongst the people of Biafrans from day one of Nigerian independence, even till date. Now, telling any average Biafran which comprises the Ijaw's, Deltan's, Itsekiri's, Anioma's, Idoma's, Ibibio's, Anang's e.t.c to start relying upon a failed country like Nigeria is just the same thing as telling a slave who gained his/her freedom and has tasted freedom to go back to their slave masters. Nigeria has been given much time/chances to implement good Federalism to ensure better society and conducive environment for every citizen of the country, but they neglected the opportunity and went further to hijacking the resources from Biafra land without developing the heart-part of the country (Biafra Land).
The people of Niger Delta and other different parts of Biafra land have been going through all manner of subjugations, marginalization and also suffering from poverty since early 90's up till date. How can a foreigner give you directives to start controlling the resources in your own land? That is the height of foolishness. Yemi Osibanjo visitations to different parts of Biafra land has proven their continuous agenda so as to divide the between the Biafran people, most especially the Niger Deltan's. Where was the so called Vice president Yemi Osibanjo when Niger Delta was declared "NO MOVE AREA" by the present Nigerian government lead by President Muhammadu Buhari? Where was he when the Nigerian combined military personnels imposed "operation crocodile tears" which the essence was to eliminate Niger Delta freedom fighters who were fighting for their right without taking the life of a single soul?
Former president of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo in the early 2000 declared State Of Emergency in Niger Delta with deployment of combined Nigerian military including the Nigerian air force, turning Niger Delta to a war zone. Killing thousands of children and mothers, and displacing many of them from their homes.
With all these atrocities unleashed against the people of Biafra in Niger Delta by the past and present Nigerian government, they still want to bring forth their divide and rule tactics. But it will never work for them this time around because we are determined about the total freedom of our territory, for there is nothing like resource control without been independent. I also want to inform the brainwashed youths in Niger Delta who are blindly hunting for amnesty program, to stop selling their birthright. It's time to rise against injustice and fight for your total right and everlasting justice (Biafra Freedom). By fighting and gaining your freedom, you will have every right to control the resources in your mother land. The Indigenous peyople of Biafra (IPOB) narrated it to every Biafran in their FUNDAMENTAL PRINCIPLES AND POLICY ON FISCAL AUTONOMY AND NATURAL RESOURCE CONTROL, which stated:
- Every Nation in Biafraland shall have full ownership of all natural resources found within their Region, for example the oil and gas found in Izon land belongs to the Izon Nation, the gas, coal and oil found in Ala-Igbo belongs to the Ala-Igbo Nation. The same applies to every nation in Biafraland.
- There shall be no individual ownership of natural resource assets in Biafraland because they are Commonwealth and belongs to all the people of the nation in which they were found. Individuals may own shares and equity in mining and exploration companies but the practice of a person owning oil wells will be explicitly prohibited in every part of Biafra-land.
- Produce accruing from the sale of all natural resources shall be used solely for the development of the nation from where the resources are found.
- Companies engaged in the prospecting of natural resources in Biafraland shall pay royalties to the treasury of the National Legislature of the nation from where the natural resources are found.
- Mining companies of all exportable natural resources in Biafraland shall pay operational tax accruing, to the Central Government of Biafra ring-fenced for the infrastructural development of the whole of Biafraland.
- Nigeria Vice president Yemi Osibanjo mission in Niger delta and other parts of Biafra land is to create division amongst the Indigenous People of Biafra by ordering the relocation of oil companies to Niger Delta which is a deceitful means of confusing the Biafran people. I can attest that it won't last as before because Nigeria propaganda has failed the Biafran people from the deal day, even up till date. Biafrans no longer want restructuring but total freedom free Nigeria.
NOTHING LIKE RESOURCE CONTROL WITHOUT BIAFRA FREEDOM!
Edited By Somto Okonkwo For Family Writers
- The Biafra Herald
Bombshell! Buhari Is Dead, Current President Is An Impostor – BNG
The Biafra National Guard, BNG, has alleged that President Muhammadu Buhari died long ago, adding that the current president is a “product of plastic surgery.”
More>>>> The Atrocities of Nigeria Islamic Army on Christians in the South East of NigeriaThe Atrocities Committed on Defenceless Christian Civilians in Abia State, South East, Biafra Land by Nigeria Islamic Army
More>>>> Assassination Attempted of the IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu by Nigerian Army who Invaded His Home Town
Fellow Biafrans, the tragedy that befall us today Sunday 10th September 2017 is quite painful but we must all be more aware that the Nigeria government has one mission to accomplish
More>>>> Stop all the Noises! Let's be Honest to Ourselves, Biafra Referendum or Anambra Election Which One is the Most Important?
We have been given a choice between Biafra Election and Anambra Election which one is more important?
More>>>> Regarding Biafra is Not Possible, Says Orji Uzor KaluReacting to a Vanguard newspaper article which says: “Biafra is not possible, says Orji Uzor Kalu.” According to the former governor of Abia State, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu has said that the agitation for Biafra country by the Igbos cannot be made possible
More>>>> The Politics on Biafra:
The Land of the Rising SunWhy did they tag the 15th January coup 1966 an Igbo coup and yet denied the people of South-South (Niger Delta) of not being part of Eastern region or Biafra.
More>>>> IPOB commends children’s protest against secret trial of Nnamdi Kanu
The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) yesterday commended the organisers of the childrens’ rally and peaceful protest against the secret trial of its leader, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu as pronounced by Justice Binta Nyako of Federal High Court, Abuja.
More>>>> My Great Great GrandfatherMy great great grandfather I have never seen yet he is always getting in touch with me.
More>>>> Amnesty International’s
report on Biafra killingsAmnesty’s 60-page PDF format
report on IPOB/Biafra killings
Biafra Enters into
Tension in Nigeria's Seat of Power as Irish Govt Returns A 122yr-old Map Of Ancient Biafran EmpireThe Irish Ambassador to Nigeria, Sean Hoy, Saturday 11, made a presentation of three route maps of Calabar and other Niger Delta terrains in the defunct Biafra to the Director General of theme National Commission for Museums and Monuments
GUINNESS WORLD RECORD
More>>>> Comparing Singapore as a Lesson for Biafra
Don't get me wrong, Singapore is a nice country to be compared with Biafra. If one day Biafra becomes like Singapore I will be very glad indeed.
More>>>> I Will Do My Best to Help Biafra ---Pope FrancisFor the first time in history a major world leader Pope Frances greeted the Biafran protesters.
More>>>> Biafra is my countryMore>>>> Biafrans Match On
More>>>> Biafra Charter
More>>>> Biafrans Protesting
More>>>> Indigenous People of Biafra
and Radio Biafra More>>>> Biafra is not Igbo and
Igbo is not BiafraMany have been misled to believe that the defunct Republic of Biafra was another name for the Igbo ethnic group in Nigeria. This notion is totally untrue. The defunct Republic of Biafra was the name for the entire eastern region of Nigeria as at May 30, 1967, which comprised of 8 provinces namely
More>>>> Meaning of Igbo in Nigeria’s GeopoliticsDepending on where one is standing, in Nigeria, the name Igbo is a compound word that includes many ethnic groups heaped together.