DEAR ASARI, Good evening and may the peace of the Lord be with u.
Sir, I write to you today been the 11th day of February 2019 for an important issue which I viewed been pertinent.
Sir, I watched ur video today where u pointed out the main things.
1. Igbo are cowards if they don't vote.
2. Ijaw will vote because they are strong men and warriors.
3. If ur votes are not counted means u are a coward.
Sir, it was these main themes you pointed out that led me to write this letter but before I continue let me ask you some questions.
1. What happened in 2015 after we voted for your brother?
2. Was the election not rigged?
3. Did the rigging came from the south?
4. Was it not in the north that there was ELECTION without viable card reader and underage voting?
5. Was the Ogoni oil spillage cleaned up to this day?
6. What have you done about it as a ijaw man and a strong man you are?
These questions goes to you tonight....
Oga Asari, it will be ridiculous to believe that voting out a fulani to vote in a fulani can solve our issue.
I know that u are a Muslim and understands what the 1989 OIC declaration is all about... So Atiku on the other hand is not exempted..
This same Atiku you are calling to vote for was same man who left PDP to join APC in other to remove ur own brother from government which he successfully did.
Sir, the logic nnamdi Kanu raised was that IF REFERENDUM CAN BRING ATIKU IN AS A NIGERIAN WHICH ORIGINALLY HE WAS A CAMEROONIAN BY BIRTH, THEN WE BIAFRANS NEEDS SAME FATE!?.
That his only notion. Now we have got another chance to correct this mistake called NIGERIA and this time you want to serve as a stumbling blocks...
Sir I advise you to pity your people because for you, you had being given amnesty where you school free of charge with billions given to you during the time of Yar' Dua.
But remember your poor masses in the creeks of Niger Delta suffering on a daily basis.
Many are not in school
Many can't afford three square meal
Many are homeless.
Sir I suggest you come out clean to your people.
Kanu said he is not fighting for resources control but to give you freedom to be independent. Why not support this idea than validating the sufferings of your people.
Don't forget the number of oil well owned by Atiku in your back yards while your people keep suffering the mess from oil spillage.
ASARI please stop enslaving your people.
My name is CHUKWUEMEKA
Writing u from Enugu State