President Buhari is appointing Islamist Jihadists into key position – Group (Evidence)
Editor’s note: Solomon Asemota, Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN), on behalf of some Christian groups in the country has accused President Muhammadu Buhari of discriminatory appointments against non-Muslims in Nigeria. The author claims that Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri Ethnic nationalities, immigrants to Nigeria are pushing the nation to an implosion.
The views expressed in this article are the author’s own and do not necessarily represent the editorial policy of Naij.com.
The brazen and audacious imposition of Islamist Jihadists into key positions in the country is not an expression of religious piety but a deliberate manipulation of religion for cultural and political domination by three ethnic groups. This agenda commenced in 1975 after the overthrow of General Gowon. The Islamist Jihadists are a violent and domineering strain of Islam rejected by mainstream Muslims.
We are reminded that after the Arab Spring, Tunisia and Egypt elected Islamists of the Muslim brotherhood into power. One year later, the two Arab Islamic Nations staged another revolution and sacked them. If Arab nations could not tolerate Islamist Jihadists’ domination, we wonder how Nigeria, a multi-cultural, multi-religious, multi-lingual, and multi-ethnic nation would cope with the dire consequences of flooding government with Islamist Jihadists.
It is pertinent to explain that there is a difference between Islam and Islamism. While Islam is a religion, Islamism is but a political ideology that holds that Islam is not only a religion but a political system that must dominate wherever Islam is practiced in the world. Islamism is the ideology driving the Taliban, Al Shabab, Al Qaeda, ISIS, Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen and others. Islamism operates through religious terrorists and stealthily through “Civilization Jihad” (deceit) both seek to undermine democratic societies and convert them forcefully to Sharia states.
All attempts to draw the attention of the Buhari administration through previous press releases and press conferences have, mischievously, been interpreted as politics. We are also dismayed that the Christian Coalition Group as well as other arms of Christians in Nigeria that have expressed concern about evolving issues in the nation have been described as members of a political party (the PDP). This is a very disappointing response to very serious national issues.
As Nigerians, we have the right to comment on issues that are of great importance to the nation especially when our elected representatives chose to be silent. While we were worried about the lopsided appointments in the security services, we also noticed, a few days ago, that the education sector has been privatized in the hands of only the Fulanis and Islamist Jihadists. Virtually all strategic federal educational offices/appointments, have gone to persons with Islamist Jihadists tendencies as heads in the universities, polytechnics, colleges of education, University Admissions Board (JAMB), educational funding and policy departments, etc. Our concern is not about the job and appointments but the fundamental Islamist Jihadists agenda that is playing out in Nigeria. What the list of students’ admission will look like in the nearest future in our nation with an Islamist Jihadist in charge of JAMB, we are constrained to ponder.
Violation of principle of federal character in federal appointments
Section 171 sub-Section 5 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 (as amended) stipulates that the President in exercising his powers of appointment under this section shall have regard to the Federal Character of Nigeria and the need to promote National unity. A critical look at the list of appointments by this administration shows utter disregard for issues that promote National unity and a gross violation of the Constitution. We wonder how Mr. President can relate the impunity of his administration to his mantra; fight against corruption. By flagrantly violating Sections 171(5) and 10 of the Constitution, the President has presented himself as corrupt.
Below are some of the very important appointments made by “Federal Islamist Jihadist’s imperial Government” to confirm our apprehension:
Chief Executives of Educational institutions:
- Head of Universities: NUC Prof. Abubakar Adamu Rasheed Hausa/Fulani Muslim
- Head of Polytechnics: Hausa/Fulani Muslim
- Head of Colleges of Education: Prof. Bappah Aliyu Hausa/Fulani Muslim
- Head of TETFUND: Dr. Abdulahi Baffa Hausa/Fulani Muslim
- Head of JAMB: Prof. Ishaq Oloyede-Professor of Arabic studies–Muslim
- Head of UBEC Dr. Hameed Bobboyi: Hausa/Fulani Muslim
- Head of NABTEB: Hausa/Fulani Muslim
- Head of NTI: Prof. Garba Dahuwa Azare Hausa/Fulani Muslim.
88% of the appointments are Northern Muslim/Fulani Muslim. (Only one person is from South West, nevertheless, a Muslim.)
The security units are configured Hausa-Fulani
- Police IG Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
- Chief of Army Staff ……. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
- Minister for Defense ….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
- Minister for Internal Affairs …… Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
- National Security Adviser (NSA) ……… Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
- DG, Department of State Services (DSS) ….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
- Commandant General, Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corp (NSCDC) ….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
- Chief of Staff …… Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
- ADC to President ……. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
- CSO to President ….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
- Principal Secretary ……. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
- Private Secretary to President ……. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
- Protocol to President ….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
- DG Customs ………. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
- DG, EFCC ……. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
- DG, Nigeria Prisons ….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
- DG, Immigration …… Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
- Chairman, INEC …… Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
- Minister for Petroleum …… Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
- Minister for FCT …….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
- President/Commander In Chief of the Armed Forces …………. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
Fellow Nigerians, added to the above disturbing appointments are:
- Head of National Assembly/Senate President …… Northern Muslim
- Head of Judiciary/Chief Justice of Nigeria ….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
- Head, Federal Courts of Appeal …… Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
- All Registrars and Principal Officers all Levels of the Federal Judiciary ….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
- Clerk of the National Assembly …… Northern Muslim.
Police Officers Announced as New AIGs:
- Ibrahim Adamu, AIG, Zone 1
- Abdulmajid Ali, AIG, Zone 2
- Usman Tilli, AIG zone 3
- Dorothy Gimba AIG, Investment Formation
- Mohammed Mohammed, AIG Special Protection Unit
- Mohammed Katsina, AIG National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies, Jos It is notable that State CPs were also Promoted to AIG making it a total of 18 New AIGs.
Other appointments of President Buhari are as folloWest
- DG DPR, Mordecai Ladan. North/West
- Accountant-General Ahmed Idris;. Nort/ West
- Chief of Protocol, Lawal Kazaure Kano North/West
- Chairman INEC, Mahmoud Yakubu North/East
- Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari Borno North/East
- DG NIMASA, Buba Haruna Jauro Yobe North/East
- Head of Service, Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita South/South
- SSA Media, Shehu Garba Kano North/West
- SA Media, Femi Adeshina Osun South/West
- CG NSCDC, Abdulahi Mohammed North Central
- DG SSS, Lawal Daura Katsina North/West
- NSA, Babagana Monguno Borno North/East
- CDS, Abayomi Gabriel Ekiti South/West
- Chief of Army Staff, T. Y. Buratai Borno North/East
- Chief of Air Staff, Marshal Sadique Bauchi North/East
- Chief of Naval Staff, Ibok-Ete Ekwe Ibas Cross River South/South
- DG Amnesty, Brig. P. T. Boroh South/South
- ADC, Mohammed Lawal Kano North/West
- CSO, Abdulrahman Mani North/West
- EVC NCC, Umaru Danbatta Kano North/West
- Chairman Transition Committee, Ahmed Joda North/East
- MD AMCON, Ahmed Lawan Kuru North/West
- CG Customs, Col Hameed Ali North/West
- Aliyu Yahaya Gusau DG Budget North/West
- EC FIRS, Dr Williams Babatunde Fowler Lagos South/West
- Babachir David Lawal SGF North/East
- CG Customs, Col Hameed Ali North/West
- CG Immigration, Kure Martin Abeshi North Central
- SSA NASS, Suleiman A. Kawu North Central
- SSA NASS, Ita S.J. Enang South/South
- MD NPA, Habibu Abdulahi Kano North/West
- DG Budget, Aliyu Gusau Zamfara North/West
- EFCC, Madu Ibrahim North/West
- DG NOTAP, Dan Azumi Mohammed North/West
- NIMC, Engr. Aliyu M Aziz North Central
- NDIC, Umaru Ibrahim Kano North/West
- Federal Character, Shettima Bukar Abba North/East Borno
- SA Social Protection, Maryam Uwais Kaduna, North/West
- Chairman NDLEA, Muhammad Abdallah Adamawa, North/East
- MD NDDC, Sam Ekere A/Ibom, South/South
- PA New Media, Bashir Ahmed Kano, North/West
- NEITI Waziri Adio, Osun South/West
- DG SMEDAN Dr Dikko Umaru Raqqa. Katsina North/West
- DG NIMASA, Dakuku Peterside Rivers South/South
- OPEC, Sec Gen Mohammed Barkindo North/West
- DG NYSC, Kazaure North/West
- SA Prosecution, Okoi Obono-obla Cross River South/South
- CG Prisons, Ahmed Jafaru Jigawa North/West
- CG Immigration, Mohammed Babandede Jigawa North/West
Let us attempt a tally of the last set numbered 1-48 only
North Central 4
South/ South 6
South/ East 0
This is the full list of the army officers compulsorily retired by Muhammadu Buhari. They are 90% non-Muslims. It projects that Ethnic and Regional cleansing continues:
President Buhari is appointing Islamist Jihadists into key position – Group
Christian groups in the country has accused President Muhammadu Buhari of discriminatory appointments against non-Muslims in Nigeria.
More>>>> Buhari’s hidden agenda for non-Muslims – Man who converts to Christianity revealsa man who converted to Christianity, writes open letter to Christians.
Biafra Enters into
They Lived Before Adam: Pre-Historic Origins Of The Igbo"We found evidence that in pre-historic times, Igbo people were known as people of light and Sons of God (Opara/Okwara). They were worshipped by other clans of humans. They were the first kings and god-men known to human beings in general.
GUINNESS WORLD RECORD
More>>>> Tension in Nigeria's Seat of Power as Irish Govt Returns A 122yr-old Map Of Ancient Biafran EmpireThe Irish Ambassador to Nigeria, Sean Hoy, Saturday 11, made a presentation of three route maps of Calabar and other Niger Delta terrains in the defunct Biafra to the Director General of theme National Commission for Museums and Monuments
More>>>> Comparing Singapore as a Lesson for Biafra
Don't get me wrong, Singapore is a nice country to be compared with Biafra. If one day Biafra becomes like Singapore I will be very glad indeed.
More>>>> I Will Do My Best to Help Biafra ---Pope FrancisFor the first time in history a major world leader Pope Frances greeted the Biafran protesters.
More>>>> One Nigeria
One Nigeria, one big corruption
More>>>> Self-determination for the Palestinians but not for the Biafrans President Muhammadu Buhari wants self-determination for the Palestinians because they are Muslims but not for the Biafrans because they are Christians.
More>>>> How Buhari should address the Biafran activists issue, by Chekwas OkorieThe issue for the agitation for Biafra has to do with agitation for self-determination by people wish to be treated with fairness, equity and justice.
More>>>> Biafra is my countryMore>>>> Indigenous People of Biafra and Radio Biafra More>>>>
Biafra is not Igbo and
Igbo is not BiafraMany have been misled to believe that the defunct Republic of Biafra was another name for the Igbo ethnic group in Nigeria. This notion is totally untrue. The defunct Republic of Biafra was the name for the entire eastern region of Nigeria as at May 30, 1967, which comprised of 8 provinces namely
More>>>> Meaning of Igbo in Nigeria’s GeopoliticsDepending on where one is standing, in Nigeria, the name Igbo is a compound word that includes many ethnic groups heaped together.